9.01.2010

She's coming!

Everyone in this house is so excited...we can hardly contain ourselves!




Aunt Steph is coming!





Steph is married to Jason's younger brother, Jared.


But I claim her as my own dear friend.




Yes, we both have red hair......but that is where our similarities end.

Aunt Steph is wild, crazy and fun!



My children a d o r e her!

AND, this time she's bringing a fun little plaything with her....Baby Esther! At 14 months old, my children are going to have a ball with their little cousin. (Technically, Steph is bringing two children with her...but #4 is in utero...so we can't play with her quite yet!)

They're flying in from Colorado...we're leaving to pick them up at the airport right now!


I'm pretty sure we're not going to let Steph and Esther leave on Sunday....sorry Jared and Jacob and Ethan!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...