5.14.2010

G.A. Mother Daughter Banquet

This week we were able to attend the annual end-of-year GA Mother Daughter Banquet.

Little Sisters and Laolis were invited also.


We had a wonderful meal (served by dapper looking daddies and granddaddies), a wonderful speaker, and wonderful fellowship with our friends.



Elisabeth and the other girls in her 1st grade GA class, displaying their sashes with all the badges they earned this year. (E earned one of her badges this way.)






My girls with one of their best buddies, Miss Emma




Me with one of my best buddies, Amy. (She also happens to be the mama of some of my children's best buddies, Emma and Andrew)






The girls got to love on their favorite Sunday school teacher, Mrs. Charlotte. (She is currently teaching Lily Kay, but she has had each of our children. We all love Mrs. Charlotte!)





And here is Elisabeth with her precious little cousins, Laine and Laura Kate. (They also happen to be the source of any cute outfits you see on my girls - including both the dresses my girls wore to this banquet. Praise the LORD for hand-me-downs!)


I'm so proud of my Elisabeth, for the heart she has for Jesus and His work. She was telling us again just today - "I really think the Lord is calling me to be a missionary." Whatever He is calling you to do, precious girl...I pray you do it with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...