11.15.2017

Family Pictures - Fall 2017

It's that time of year again - time to try to catch some good family pictures!  This thought makes me happy, and strikes fear in my heart...simultaneously.

First, I have to start by figuring out what the 8 of us will wear.  No small feat.  I don't want to go out and buy anything new.  It always takes me at least two weeks to coordinate this part - with approximately 20 outfits hanging on the front of my master chest during the whole two weeks.  I usually end up texting pictures of different arrangements to friends who are good at this (unlike me)...like Amy and Vicki.  This year I figured it out all by myself!

Next, we have to figure out where to take the pictures.  We fell back on an old stand-by: the location we had (big) family pictures taken (with all 19 of us) when we were just visiting in 2011 and 2015.  We had never taken pictures of just our family there, so I thought this would be nice.

Finally, we sweet talked Nai Nad and her friend Homer into taking pictures for us...with the promise that we'd all head back to our house for supper as soon as the snapping was finished!  They fell for it!

So on Sunday we grabbed my DSLR, Linda, Homer and headed out.

There was a whole lot of tomfoolery going on...






















...but we managed to end up with some good ones!















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Cannot believe how much everyone has grown!! Miss you all!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see an updated post! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...