8.30.2013

Our New Favorite Snack: Cinnamon-Glazed Popcorn

I recently told Noah about a recipe I'd pinned that intrigued me:  Cinnamon-Glazed Popcorn.

He agreed that it sounded yummy, and when we made popcorn for afternoon snack time a few days later he reminded me that we should try it.





I adapted our cinnamon-glaze topping from this recipe.  I left out the nuts.  And I didn't bake it.  We were interested in all that, we were just looking for a yummy cinnamony flavor on our afternoon popcorn!  So, we just combined a few topping ingredients in a small saucepan and then drizzled it over our popcorn.

Finished!




Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn

First: prepare a batch of popcorn on the stovetop (I previously posted directions HERE)

Next, combine in a small saucepan over low heat:

3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp honey (raw, local)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

When it's all melted and combined, drizzle over your popcorn...


...and enjoy!






And don't be too sad when it's all gone...




...because it is very easy to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...